Monday, October 17, 2011

100 Pageviews!

I can not believe that one of my posts has already hit 100 pageviews!  Blogging has been an adventure for me.  I am intrigued how a world so big can feel so small.  I am amazed how virtual friendships and connections can be made at all hours of the day.  Most of all, each day I am rejuvenated by the professional thinking that goes on around me both in the school setting and in the blogging world.  I hope you have found my blog as a place to reflect, think, and wonder about all that we do and all that we hope for.
















Wow!  Check out the audience!
Pageviews by Countries
United States
2,105
Canada
70
Russia
60
Germany
33
Latvia
33
France
29
Vietnam
21
Australia
14
United Kingdom
10
Saudi Arabia
10

1 comment:

  1. Congrats I remember how excited I was when that happened at my blog-keep on writing because we are enjoying reading!!!

    ReplyDelete