Monday, March 12, 2012

Let's be honest...

Today was just one of those days.  As I looked over at the Ohio rain coming down, indoor recess, the calendar reading Monday....(I could go on), I caught that one glimmer of light at the end of the rainbow.  It was my Next Stack of reading.  I leave my Next Stack out for the kids to see so they know about my reading life too.  This Next Stack was calling my name...girl scout cookies, a comfy blanket, a good book, a comfortable chair...oh...spring break can not come soon enough!  Time to make time for my reading life!

3 comments:

  1. Let's be honest - we are on the same page except you looked towards your to be read pile and I wrote a slice of life blog. PS your top book is one of my very favorites and your bottom book I am starting as my read aloud after Spring break. Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely do not miss rainy day recesses. Thanks for reminding me of something else to be thankful for as our temperature (and humidity) are creeping up here in Jeddah. You stack looks great. I hope you (and those cookies) get to enjoy some of it soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you visited! Off to explore your blog all the way in Jeddah :) Isn't technology awesome?!?!?!

      Delete