Have you heard about the next planned Survivor show?
- Author Unknown
- Three businessmen and three businesswomen will be dropped in an elementary school classroom for 6 weeks.
- Each business person will be provided with a copy of his/her school district's curriculum, and a class of 28 students.
(click on the link for the parts omitted...)
- They must also supervise recess and monitor the hallways. In addition, they will complete drills for fire, tornadoes, and shooting attacks.
- They must attend workshops, (100 hours), faculty meetings, union meetings, and curriculum development meetings.
(click on the link for the parts omitted)
- If they are sick or having a bad day they must not let it show. Each day they must incorporate reading, writing, math, science, and social studies into the program. They must maintain discipline and provide an educationally stimulating environment at all times.
- The business people will only have access to the golf course on the weekends, but on their new salary they will not be able to afford it anyway. There will be no access to vendors who want to take them out to lunch, and lunch will be limited to 30 minutes.
- On days when they do not have recess duty, the business people will be permitted to use the staff restroom as long as another survival candidate is supervising their class. They will be provided with two 40-minute planning periods per week while their students are at specials.
- If the copier is operable, they may make copies of necessary materials at this time.
- The business people must continually advance their education on their own time and pay for this advanced training themselves. This can be accomplished by moonlighting at a second job or marrying someone with money.
- The winner will be allowed to return to his or her job.