Sunday, February 17, 2013

When you need a pep talk...

I needed a pep talk.   After discussing House Bill 153, getting ready for parent teacher conferences, focusing on the Common Core for our first full year, implementing Ohio's Third Grade Guarantee requirements...and so on...the stakes keep getting higher.  On Friday, I got my pep talk and it came from the following video at the end of our professional day.  He encouraged me to..."Pass this video along and let's get the whole world to dance."  (You will also learn the meaning of the phrases..."Not cool Robert Frost" and "Like a boss"!)

PS...Great mentor text for persuasive writing...he quotes...Robert Frost, the band Journey, and more...

4 comments:

  1. THANKS! I needed a pep talk and I have shared your post on face book and twitter! We need to talk sometime once again we're on the same page in neighboring districts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to talk sometime...neighboring districts, on the same page...we could tackle the world! :) Or according to this video..."be more awesome"! :)

      Delete
  2. My students LOVE LOVE LOVE this video. I have to admit I love watching it too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your awesomeness with us daily!

    ReplyDelete