Friday, March 1, 2013
February OLW: CREATE-ing...time
1. Creating graphic organizers: Using graphic organizers to encourage deeper thinking in Reader's Notebooks
Just added links to the all the graphic organizers!
2. Re-creating energy in reader's notebooks: Reviving Reader's Notebooks
3. Creating time to collaborate with staff: Pinterest...bringing staff together
4. Creating a list of favorite non-fiction books: 10 for 10 Nonfiction Picture Books
5. Creating time for a pep talk: When you need a pep talk...
6. Creating a scaffold: Finding the evidence when discussing a character...
7. Creating a chance to be in a photo with Lucy Calkins at the Reading Recovery Conference: New books, new photos, and "renewed" thinking
8. Creating Poems: Authors Inspire poems...a day at the Reading Recovery Conference
Next month I want to work on CREATE-ing text sets with nonfiction and fiction picture books...stay tuned!
Check out Maria's and Erin's OLW updates too!