Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My Next Stack...Professional Reads...

Last year was the first time I followed and participated in CyberPD with the book, Opening Minds.  It was the best professional development!  I was able to read, reflect, reread, post, respond, and respond some more to all of the thought-provoking ideas that came from colleagues all around Ohio and the country.  Check out Cathy Mere's blog for more information on Cyber PD.

Here is my next stack:
This a reread...but always good to remind
ourselves about inquiry
and inquiry through literature groups.
Since I am a part of the RTI team for our building...
I love wondering!
Love the focus of the "How to Promote..."


I have been reading a lot about close reading.


Anyone who knows me....knows I love examining assessments...
Vocabulary impacts comprehension!


Can't wait to see what is picked!!! :)

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting. My husband won't like the credit card bill this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky for me...I pay the credit card bill! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm with Kathy above. There are so many great professional books being discussed by bloggers that my credit card is getting out of hand. :)
    ~Brandee
    Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I have had to limit myself to one book a month! :)

      Delete
  3. Great list! Tons of overlap for my list that I posted on twitter-didn't get it posted on my blog. I am all about your last title imagine that with my love of words! Can't wait to hear what you think about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am anxious to see if this book provides any new ideas, structures, routines for vocabulary. I have always been fascinated by vocabulary and how much it tells us about a student!

      Delete